Not all websites are the same, some are ‘flat’ single HTML type websites – which is just a series of webpages – with some text and maybe a few images. That was ok for most businesses 10 years or so ago. Times change and the demands for more data driven , dynamically changing, functional websites are now seen as ‘standard’.
The only way for this to be achieved is by using a Content Management System or CMS as they are widely known. By converting to a CMS you will be giving your website a massive boost in terms of functionality. A CMS is a web based tool that allows you to edit your website content, add new pages, delete pages, change menu items and structure, add images, photos and video and optimise your site for the search engines.
Convert your website to modern dynamic data driven CMS that Search Engines will love as well as your visitors
In most cases your website can be converted to a CMS website with relative ease – depending on your requirements and additional functionality required. However once setup you’ll be able to make as many changes to your site as you like from any computer with a web browser and internet connection. You are in charge of your content (something you know best). Add / remove update content as and when you want – react immediately to the latest news and trends in your niche.
If you want to find out more about converting your website into a dynamic modern CMS driven revenue earning website
Ranking Higher in the Search Engines with a CMS
- Over 200 factors used by Google to determine website ranking
- Factors used are not visible to people browsing the internet
- Easy to change with a CMS
- Google loves a (correctly setup) CMS website
- Do it yourself – no coding required
- You control the content directly
- The list of positives are endless.
Every single online business on the internet will be using a CMS to drive their website – you should be doing the same if you want to take your business to the next level.
- eCommerce – Classified Adverts
- Newsletters – Social Media integration
- Image galleries – video channels
- Booking Systems – anything else
Whatever functionality you require using a CMS can make it all happen for your business